Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Digital Deals

Hi all!  I saw that a fun download is part of the weekly deals this week and I wanted to be sure to point it out.  I just love that Stampin' Up! is doing "Weekly Deals" now and I have to say that there is just always something great.  It seems that each week there is a big shot item and a ribbon item, as well as a digital item on sale.  It's the digital items that get me usually, I love all things MDS.   And there is no tax and shipping so its really easy to just add the weekly digital kit to my basket, as well as the new downloads that also come out each Tuesday, to make basket and start creating right away.  Unfortunately, I usually already have the download featured because I probably bought it the moment it came out.   That is the case again this week, but I wanted to point it out to you anyway in case you were not aware that MDS was part of the weekly deals, and also because it is an older download so maybe you missed it.   This weeks digital deal is the Everything Easter kit, which has a cute 18 peice Easter set with adorable bunnies, as well as 9 Easter papers and 30 embellishments.  I have actually used this download several times and one of the best things in it is the basket template.  Here is a link to an older post were I used several items from this fun kit.

You get this template as a stamp, so you can print it out right onto your paper.  You can resize it too.   Fold it and add a handle and your done. 














You can also print out a version that already has a fun pattern.  These come already printed with dotted lines to score on.  Very simple. 














 Another fun thing included in the kit is a fun Postcard template.  I switched it up a bit by taking off the "You're invited" and adding the "Happy Easter"  I also added the Pool Party ribbon.  I love how easy it is to change up a pre-made template to make it your own.







Everything Easter #129363  $8.97 (normally $14.95) this week only.






Thanks for stopping by and be sure to click on my link to the past blog post using the Everything Easter kit. 












No comments:

Post a Comment