Monday, March 17, 2014

MDS Monday #58

Hi everyone!  It's MDS Monday time again.  This card sketch is brought to you by Holly.   I have to admit that I had a hard time deciding on papers to use.  I must have changed them four or five times.  One of the best things about working digitally is the delete button sometimes :)    I really liked I baby card that one of the MDS Blog hop team members made last week and decided to use one of the ideas from it to make this card.  Rochelle's card used a text box filled with the baby's name as a nice background.  I decided to do something similar with the word "Happy", which worked well with the sentiment about never having too much :)








Here is Holly's sketch.  I hope that you play along and give it a try as well.   Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the team has come up with. 
Thank for stopping by!

2 comments: