Monday, March 31, 2014

MDS Monday #60

Hi everyone!  It's MDS Monday again and this time I am the one bringing the sketch.  Here is what I came up with.  We are also using the "recolor" tool to recolor an embellishment for an added challenge if you want to give that a try as well. 
















Here is the card that I made for the sketch.  I recolored the ribbon, that originally comes in pastel colors, to black. 


















I also made this version just for fun. 




















Head on over to the MDS Monday site to see what the rest of the team came up with.  We hope that you play along with our sketch this week too!

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards, Beth. I love the recoloring and stitching on the first one and the second one is so fun. Forgot I had that download, now I have a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete