Friday, March 7, 2014

Which way does it go?

I am joining another sketch challenge today from Pixel Maven's Retreat.  When I was making the card, I couldn't decide which way to take the sketch.  So, might as well do both!   I think I like the top version better. 
Joining sketch challenges are a great way to make yourself practice and use your MDS Software.  The more you use it, the easier it will become.  The easier it becomes, the more you will use it and the more you will enjoy using it.  I seriously use the software 5-6 days a week.  Probably 7 but I didn't want to seem crazy :)  Will I print out this card?  maybe, maybe not.  I don't print them all.  It's nice to know they are there if I want them.  I'll send a few favorites off to be printed when I place a print order for my pages.  I do print all my scrapbook pages.  Even if I already used the photos in another page.  I love my pages. 
Why not join a sketch challenge today? Here is a link to MDS Monday Challenges too!  You can go back and do past sketches too!






















Thanks for stopping by!!   My cards use the Retro Fresh papers and This and That Retro Fresh Embellishments.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along at Pixel Maven's DigiChallenge this week, Beth! I love how you saw the sketch the other way around, with the flag as the focal point instead of the arrow/triangle! I never thought of the sketch as one of those optical illusion/"which way do you see it"...

    ReplyDelete