Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Finest Simplicity digital class

I really liked the look of some of the pages made by Heather Summers and Tami Hewlett using the Finest Simplicity download class, so I decided to use them as inspiration for my pages this week.   The Finest Simplicity Downloadable class is a really fun download and it comes with a couple videos that take you step by step in creating 3 digital projects and while you are doing that, you are learning a lot of the functions in MDS.  The videos take you through the resource pallet and show you ways to it to its best advantage, and the videos are perfect for beginners because they take it slow and explain each step as they go.  For me, I love the papers and the embellishments in this kit. 
It comes with a lot of fun stamps too and I really love the soft colors.   I am sure I will use this kit a lot more in the future.
Did you know that digital downloads also count for Sale-A-Bration?     If you spend $50 on Downloads you can get a Free Sale-A-Bration download!  It is somewhat hard to spend $50 on Digital Downloads, as they tend to be very inexpensive, but some of the larger kits are really great and there are a few classes that are  higher priced too, so this is a great time to get them.   No tax and shipping on downloads and you get them right away, so you can start designing your projects instantly.   Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Beth. You've just about convinced me to get this download!

    ReplyDelete