Monday, March 3, 2014

MDS Monday #56

Hi Everyone!
It's MDS Monday time again!  This week Joan has a card sketch for us.  I took the opportunity to make a cute Birthday invite for my daughter Jillian.  I used one of my favorite party downloads "Wonderland Party"   The colors are perfect for my girlie little girl and I love the doodle look to the frames.   The kit has two frame stamps, an oval and a rectangle, that are just so cute!  And I like the color combination too! 












Here is the back of the postcard. 






















Here is the sketch!   Head on over to the MDS Monday challenge site and see what the rest of the team came up with.   Why not give it a try and come up with a fun card or page inspired by the sketch.  We would love to see what you come up with. 











Here is a look at the Wonderland Party Ensemble, aren't those papers cute?







Here are some of the stamps.

















One of the included templates.  I love those circle steamers, they are one of the embellishments.  so fun! 









Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment