Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Everything Easter kit to the rescue!

The Everything Easter kit is full of fun decorating ideas for your Easter table.  It includes treat baskets, place cards, napkin rings, and more.  Item #129363 for $14.95.  You get an 18 piece stamp brush set, including the "Every bunny" stamp set (love that one), 9 papers, 30 embellishments, card templates, basket templates and cute egg decorations. 
Here is what I made so far. 












Place cards.  You can print them, cut them out, and use as is. Or, attach them to some matching cardstock.  Add some ribbon or a button to dress them up.  I think they are pretty cute as they are, and will get tossed after dinner, so I am going to leave them. 







The baskets come together pretty easily.  I did manage to make a boo boo though.  I was going too fast and forgot to remove the instructions from the basket before printing. 
 
See?  Silly me.  Luckily I just added a cute scallop image and now you can't see it!
Cute!  The Scallops fit the Stampin' Up! scallop punch if you print them as is without resizing. I made a whole page of the cute scallop images to use on my baskets, my napkin rings, and as cup cake picks.







A few tips...
The basket will look like this when  you open up the template.  click on the basket image to get rid of the instructions written on the basket.
I moved the instructions overlay so you can see what I mean in this picture. You can click and delete the title on the page too. 
Once you just have the basket and handle on the page, you can move it up a bit, and copy and paste another one.  Copy and paste the handle too.  Now you can print two baskets on one page.  Use a heavy weight paper, not printer paper :)  I use the Stampin' Up! whisper white cardstock. 
 
To quickly make more of the scallops. I opened the belly band template page and deleted the bands.  Next hold down your shift key and drag your cursor over the images to highlight them all.  Now go to the "Arrange" button and "Group" them together. 
Now that you have the images grouped together, you can copy and paste more onto your page. 
 
Stampin' Up! has other cute Easter Ensembles for My Digital Studio as well.
This is the Celebrate Easter Ensemble #133474  $12.95. 
The great thing about buying digital is that you don't have to wait for delivery, you can download it now.  No shipping or Tax either. 
If you don't have My Digital Studio, you can try it free for 30 days, just go to my online store and download it, or buy it for only $19.95!! 
As always, contact me with any questions! I am happy to help.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment