Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sketch take 2

I decided to revisit the sketch from MDS Monday and try it again in a whole different direction.  My Neutral this time is grey and white, with a pop of red.  But, then I added some brown for the stick, and bluish "ICE" looking background, so I guess I didn't quite follow the rules again this time either :)  Oh well, I did get a fun page done!!  I used the "Game Day- Hockey" download for the hockey themed words down the side of the page, as well as the "Hockey is Life" download for the puck and stick.  Like?  


In case you missed the sketch on Monday, here it is...


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a great take on the sketch - love the pics, the stick & puck, the words and the red title - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out great.. I love how the Red pops! The subway art look in the back is great.

    ReplyDelete