Monday, October 14, 2013

MDS Monday #36

Hi all!  I am the hostess over at MDS Monday this week!  Yea!  I have a card sketch for you today, but you can try it out as a page sketch too if you like.  Once again I have used the Fan Fair download on my project, I have been using it A LOT lately.  I also added a bit of the fun new Burlap download, love that for fall!  The stamp is from the "Hello there" download.  I have you like my card and are inspired to give the sketch a try. 
And, I hope you will jump on over to the MDS Monday blog and see what the other team members have come up with!
Here is the sketch.....
Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great, Beth. I love how you've used the pleated burlap. I love that ribbon - digitally and in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun sketch, Beth! I've got another sample made and will be on my blog Sunday. Love what you have been doing with the burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete