Monday, October 21, 2013

MDS Monday #37


It's MDS Monday once again!  This week Joan has a page sketch for us.  This is a great sketch for those events that have many photos you want to use.  You can take this sketch in so many directions.  I went super casual and simple.  Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the design team came up with.   Then, see where the sketch will take you.  We can't wait to see what you come up with!










Here is the sketch!


















Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beth, this is such a cute page! What a perfect memory to scrapbook and remember. I love the rainbow background paper to go with the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page I love the background and all the fun colors you used. The little splashes of colors are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pancakes and the rainbow background... perfect matching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word - I used to make shaped pancakes for my kids, but I never made coloured ones - these are too cool! I love the matching "splatters" around the photos!

    ReplyDelete