Monday, October 7, 2013

MDSM #35

Happy Monday MDS Friends!  Its Holly's turn to host our blog sketch today and she has a fun sketch and a challenge for us!  Use the sketch and keep your page Neutral in color.  She says we can add a pop of color to our title and journaling, or have one photo in color and the others black and white, or sepia.  Well, I have to admit, once I read Sepia my head just sort of went to these pictures of my grandmother with her sisters and brother and then I never did add my "pop of color".   I thought about going back and changing things us a bit, which is the beauty of digital isn't it?  but I like the page the way it is, so I decided to leave it :) 

For my page I used background paper and frames from the Downtown Grunge kit, and stamps from Vintage Vogue, colored in Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.    
Here is the sketch...
 
Head on over to the MDS Monday site and check out what the other team members came up with!

3 comments:

  1. Beth, this is so beautiful. The neutral tones are just perfect for your great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look to your page.. The colors are perfect for the photographs.

    ReplyDelete