Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Alien Surprise!

What is a paper card doing on a digital blog you ask?  It was made with My Digital Studio!!  I loved the cute "Blast Off" stamp set for some party favors and things for my son Zachary's birthday last year. I wasn't sure I would use it very much after the one time, so I bought it digitally instead of getting the actual stamp set, since it was less expensive that way.  I was making a Pop - Up Birthday card last week and later when I was scanning the catalog I saw this set and thought it would have been great for the pop - up card!  So, I gave it a try. 


I love how it turned out.  My kids have been playing with it for days.  Jillian just loves to see the Alien Pop-Up!!














I added all the needed stamps onto a page in My Digital Studio.  I used the coloring tool to add multiple colors to my stamp.  I sized the astronaut so that he would fit nicely into the space ship.  I then printed the page.  I cut and punched out all the needed pieces and got to work putting the card together.  So much fun!!

One of the best things about digital stamps is the ability to resize them!  I love that! 



Here is what the party favor bags looked like, and some cup cake toppers.  So fun!

And some candy holders to pass out in class.













Thanks for stopping by!











2 comments:

  1. OMG this is adorable!!! DId you run the bags through your printer or add the panel to it?

    ReplyDelete