Friday, July 5, 2013

Mr. Peanut

This page was made with a sketch from Kimberly Van Diepen and Heather Summers.  Here is a link.  I love sketches and I am always on the look out.  I decided to use this sketch for my silly Mr. Peanut photos.  Jillian wanted to meet Mr. Peanut so bad, but any time he got close she ran away.  See how she is leaning as far as she can away from him?  Too funny.  Zachary was brave and David completely not interested. 
The paper is from the Neon Notes digital kit, as is the tag.  The title font is a free one from online called BADABOOM, the journaling font was from creative keepsakes called "Ali's Hand".  It was free at the time but I don't think it is any  more.  check there each Friday for a new free font.  Here is a link.   Hope you like my silly page!! Like silly jokes, read the journaling!

No comments:

Post a Comment