Monday, July 22, 2013

MDS Monday Card Sketch

This week at MDS Monday we have a card sketch for you.  This time Joan is the hostess and she has come up with a fun card sketch.  She says that this was a blast from the past for her because the sketch was inspired by a card she made for her very first Stampin' Up Convention.     Here is my take on the challenge!  









And here is the Sketch! 


















Heidi mentioned using photos in the boxes and that got me thinking about Christmas, since I've been playing with my Holiday catalog order on my paper cuts blog.  I made up this card really quick to give it a try.  The size and number of boxes are perfect for my kids!  I may have to play around with this again when I get new Pictures take of my munchkins this Christmas. 







Head on over the MDS Monday blog and see what the other designers have come up with, then see what you can make! 
Thanks for stopping by today!!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, Beth! The Christmas one is just adorable! What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both! That invite is so summery... I want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think a like..lol I love how you used this kit.. And your photo card is perfect! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete