Monday, July 8, 2013

MDS Monday #22

Hello everyone! It's Monday again, and that means MDS Monday to me!  This time it is my turn to host!   I was asked to make a card project for this week (we are alternating card and scrapbook projects if you haven't noticed).  Of course you can choose to use this as a page sketch as well.  Just let your creativity shine!!  One other thing I was hoping you would try to do with the sketch is to use papers and stamps from one kit, if you can.  I just love how Stampin' Up! puts together kits that include papers and stamps and embellishments that all work seamlessly together.  It really makes for a perfectly polished project, don't you think?
Here is my card using the sketch...









I used the International Bazaar Photobook Template for my project. item # 130875. 
I love the bright colors.  I colored the stamp with the coloring tool, I love that option.  I zoomed in to get the petals perfect.  I also added some fun rhinestones to the centers. 

















Here is a page I made based on this template.




Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out what the other Designers came up with at MDS Monday!














                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Your card design is so pleasing... Int'l Bazaar is perfect! And what a fun page! You overachiever... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card when I saw it.....isn't it fun to be able to enlarge the stamps! Your scrapbook page is great too. Awesome opportunity to use the peacock image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun sketch this week - loved this challenge. Your card is amazing! I love this kit and the rhinestones are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great Sketch.. I love the colors in your project everything look so clean and really pops with the white. The page is cute... Perfect for a peacock.

    ReplyDelete