Monday, August 5, 2013

MDS Monday #26

It's Monday again!! This week we have a card sketch from Heidi.  This is such a fun sketch, I really love the banners.  Heidi has also added a challenge to the sketch.  The challenge is to alter the shape of  a punch.  I changed up a half circle to make it into a moon.  It is a fun thing to do and once you get a shape you want, you can save it in your punch files and have it to use forever.  Punches are great because they can be filled with papers or photos.   I used this tool once before when I wanted to make a highlight on a circle.  Check here for a step by step in pictures.  You can also check out what the other design team members have made at MDS Monday.   I hope you play along. 










Here is the sketch! 


















And here is the page I made that used the crescent shape I made to make a shadow on the side of the snow globe. 
















3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! I've got to try the crescent shape... maybe closer to Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, your card is just too, too sweet! I love the colours and all the sweet details (the glimmer paper is a really nice tough!)... Almost makes me want to have another baby. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out so cute.... I love the colors you used and that pop of glitter paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete