Saturday, August 31, 2013

punch card

Look at the fun punch card I designed on My Digital Studio!  I printed out some of these business card sized punch cards for my Stamp Camp customers, and my online orders will receive a virtual card.  Fun right?!  I love that My Digital Studio allows us to make our projects in custom sizes now.   I was thinking of designing some new friend cards for my kids too.  They have gone back to school and are making new friends that they would like to make play dates with.  It would be a fun way for me to give their parents are email and phone information.  Look for that post soon!  :)  I am also thinking of making a digital  rewards card.  Digital downloads are so inexpensive that it would take a long time for my digital download customers to fill a punch card.  Hmm...  that is definitely something to think about.    In the mean time, what sort of business sized cards will you make?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love your little leaves for getting punched....and your owl's belly is awesome. It's like he has a little plaid vest on.

    ReplyDelete