Thursday, November 1, 2012

Paper Bows


I was intrigued by the "That's a Wrap" digital kit that is on sale this week and decided to go ahead and get it.  The kit comes with some templates for bows and while I didn't want to use the colors in the template, I printed them out onto some cheap printer paper in grey scale, and then traced the pattern out onto paper that I did want to use.  They were very big!  So, I went back in and group the elements and re sized them.  That worked perfectly.  I cut out my new pattern and made my bow.  Cute!  I put a wooden button in the center and attached it to my box.  The template comes with two bow styles.

The kit comes with the bow parts as punches as well, so you could paper fill with any patterns you want and print and cut them out all in one step.  The kit at regular price may be a bit high priced for what you get, but at half off it was worth while to me, and I'm sure I'll make more of these cute bows!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment