Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Maggie page



I signed up for another one of Heather Summer's classes on My Digital Studio.  I always enjoy them and find that they are worth every penny.  This time she has teamed up with another My Digital Studio master, Martha Inchley, who's projects I have noticed online and always found amazing.  The class just started on November 1st, but you can sign up any time and jump right in.  Class goes for 30 days, but the website is open for much longer, I think about 3 months if I remember correctly, so you have plenty of time to do the projects at your own pace. 
Check Heather's blog here or Martha's blog here for details.



This page was a sketch challenge from them today.  The original page sketch was for Christmas, but I changed it up a bit for an any day theme.  This is my niece Maggie, I really liked this picture, it was taken by her friend Natalie Caswell, only 15 and a very talented photographer. I had to make a page for it.   Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment