Tuesday, June 9, 2015

update on printing options

Hi digital scrappers.  As you know, MDS is now official over and many of you are like me and looking for the best alternative.  I am going to keep using MDS as long as it keeps working but in the future some update in windows or java or whatever, may cause MDS to stop working properly.  When that day comes I am going to start using MMS6 (My Memories Suite version 6).  I just bought it, and downloaded it to my computer.  I will transfer my MDS downloads to the new software when I need to. 

Stampin' Up! announced that they have spoken with StoryRock, the creators of MDS and MMS and MMS had decided to add some print products to their offerings.  One of the things I was hesitant about My Memories is that they didn't have card options, just scrapbook pages.  But now they are going to offer cards as well. YEA!  and they used to only offer printing of photobooks, not individual pages, but now they are going to offer that as well!! double YEA!! and, triple YEA, swatchbooks!! 
These added print options is what made me decide to go ahead and get the new software.  They are selling the software to MDS users for $19.99 with a $7 credit for downloads.  I have to say that I am not super fond of the downloads that come with the program, so I am happy that I can add my Stampin' Up! MDS downloads to the new software.  I am also happy that I can add downloads from other companies into MMS. 
Here is the update and link to the MMS deals for MDS users.
here are the print offering from MMS

No comments:

Post a Comment