Monday, June 22, 2015

Sketch #4 BOOM BOOM Balloon

Hi everyone!  I have another page for you.  This one is pretty plain and simple.  No papers at all, no embellishments.  There is a lot going on in the pictures and I couldn't decide on a paper or anything and so I just used the fun action bubble stamp from "Calling all heroes" all added free form lines as a background.  I kept intending to add more, but every time I did I didn't like it.  If you use the sketch perhaps something will work differently with your photos and you can add more to your page, but I think I like this one as it is.





Here is the sketch.  Show us what you created at my Facebook page.















 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Any thing extra would have detracted from the photos!

    ReplyDelete