Thursday, June 11, 2015

Save the Date

I had to make a Save the Date card last week and I thought I would share what I made with my Digital Scrapbooking Friends.   I used a download called Autumn Elements.  The event is in early fall so I thought these flowers and color scheme worked well.




I created them as 5 X 7 post cards. 


The back has an area for the addresses and stamp. 
I decided to order them with Vista Print and I was very happy with how they turned out.  Vista print had many size options and quality options for paper type and glossy vs matte and so on.  I stuck with the basics and ordered 250 and the final cost with tax and shipping was $71.30.   That's just 0.28 cents each! I chose the cheapest shipping option which said it would take 5 to 8 business days and they arrived in just 3 days.  Super happy. 
I plan to use this same design and download elements for other things for the event such as a letter head with the itinerary and other things. 
Here are my finished cards.  Bad lighting in my photo, the color quality was actually really good.















They arrived in a big brick.  At first I wasn't sure what it was. 














Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you are still having fun creating with your MDS or new MMS software!!

No comments:

Post a Comment