Monday, June 16, 2014

MDS Monday # 70!

Hi everyone! It's Monday, MDS Monday of course!  This week Joan has a fun sketch for us to try! We are layering shaped today. Joan used circles on her sketch, so I used circles on my page, but you can use another shape if that works better.  This page features my daughter Jillian and her friend at the park last summer.  My friends husband is a park designer and needed some kids to visit a local park for the catalog photo shoot.  We were free, so we went along and now Jillian is in a park catalog! how fun is that?






   I hope that you will give the sketch a try.    You may have noticed that we have switched to page sketches instead of alternating between card and page sketches.  But, you can still do either and we hope you do.  We would love to have a nice variety of samples to show you.




Here is a card i made with the same sketch.



Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the team has come up with.




This is a card I made for the sketch.

No comments:

Post a Comment