Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cousins Swtchbook

We were lucky enough to have some visitors over the Memorial Day weekend.  We got to see some cousins that we hadn't seen in a very long time.  The kids were all toddlers or very small the last time they saw each other.  It was really fun to see them play like old pals and get along so nicely.  I decided to make a little swatch book of the photos we took.  I love these swatchbooks because they are a fun way to share photos without just sending a stack of pictures or spending a long time making a large scrapbook.  You get 26 small pages to decorate and if you keep it simple and stick to one download kit, you get great results in very little time. 
I used the "Hi there" kit for this project.









































I printed out 3 books, one for the cousins, one for my family, and one for Grandma.   I have made a lot of these gems in the past.  I made one of school day highlights for my son's kindergarten when I was room mom. So cute, so fun, and not too much fuss or cost!  A win- win!

















The "Hi There" digital class comes with these papers and stamps, as well as 4 videos that teach you how to make some cards and a tag with the kit.  I think this is a fun kit for sure, you saw it on my blog Monday with the page I made for the MDS Monday sketch#69.   And, you will see it again next Monday for MDS Monday sketch #70, so check back!



























No comments:

Post a Comment