Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progressive Challenge task 3

If you were here last Wednesday you saw this page, minus the journaling and the title.  This is a "progressive" challenge.  Each week we are given a task to add to the page, and at the end of four weeks we have a finished page.  This challenge can be found in the challenge forum at Splitcoaststampers.  If you want to play along, you can do all the past tasks at one time, its all just for fun. 
What do you think of the cute font?  I love it.  I found a blogger that posts some of her favorite font finds from the Internet, most free, and I have downloaded several of them.  This one is really cute and I thought it worked nicely with my page.   I linked the blog above, so check it out, cute stuff, not just the fun fonts! And, in case you are wondering, all the elements on this page are from the Bandstand Kit from Stampin' Up! (of course).  This kit has fun papers and even more fun stamps and embellishments!  Love it.  The balloon in the top right corner is from this kit too. 
Next week is the last task in this challenge, then my page will be complete!
$7.95 for this kit!  Great Deal!  all the papers and stamps and embellishments!
Thanks for stopping by!   Come back next week and see my completed page!

No comments:

Post a Comment