Monday, August 13, 2012

New Friends

Do you ever have a hard time getting started on a scrapbook page?  I do.  I have so many pictures I want to put to pages, but it is just hard sometimes to figure out how to lay them out.  One of my favorite ways to get started is with a Challenge.  There are a few places that have scrapbook challenges and card challenges.  My favorite place is www.splitcoaststampers.com .  They have different challenges each day and some monthly challenges as well.  This page was inspired by a "Creative Crew Challenge".  The Creative Crew Challenges focus on Stampin' Up! products, so they work great for me.  This was a sketch challenge.  The theme for the month is friends.   If you are looking for a starting point for your pages, try out a challenge! 
This page celebrates some of the friends my son made at school.   I can't believe that my children are going back to school in just one week from today! WOW! Summer flew by!  I used background paper from the storytime CD, and the film strips are from "more candid frames".  
Lots of downloads are on sale this month, and print products too!!  Sale ends August 31st! Check out my online store for details, or as always, feel free to contact me!

the sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment