Monday, May 25, 2015

Class of 2027!

Hello everyone!  It is Monday, which for a long time has meant MDS Monday to me!  But this is the last MDS Monday sketch!! Still hard to believe that MDS is being discontinued.  I still plan to use it and will post sketches and pages here to this blog as long as it gets looked at :)  This week for MDS Monday we are showing our favorite downloads. It was really hard for me to choose a download that was my favorite because I have quite a few.  I tend to like the digital kits and ensembles because they have all the elements you need for a great page. Papers, stamps, embellishments, all co-ordinated to work together.  For this page I decided to use ONLY one kit.  I used the Finest Simplicity kit. 
I love the frames in this kit, as well as the papers.  I have used it many times.  Here is a previous page I used this kit with. And again here.
Head on over to the MDS Monday blog to see the rest of the design team's pages and favorites!  We hope that you will play along with us this week!!  and let us know what your favorite kit is!  Remember that you have until June 2nd to purchase downloads!! 
Here is a grouping of my favorite kits...

5 comments:

  1. Finest Simplicity is one of my favorites too, in fact all the downloads you showcased above are in my favorite category! That background paper is to die for, and it works so well with your page, and those frames are great too. Love your page this week Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another page to love! I know this is "the end" for MDS as we know it but am hoping that some of you will still share your creations and inspire us. Have learned so much from you and the other design team members. Thank YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page and kit! Thanks for all you did with MDS Monday Blog... I will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page and kit! Thanks for all you did with MDS Monday Blog... I will miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute page! I love that kit as well and how you used the journaling circles. I'll miss seeing your creations for MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete