Wednesday, May 27, 2015

End of year class photo


Hello everyone!  I thought I would share a card I made for all the kids in Jillian's kindergarten class.  I was the room mom this year and so I was able to be in the classroom quite a bit.  I thought it would be fun to make a little photo card for all the kids and so I choose the tri-fold card in 5 by 7.  It is really big when opened and so I was able to get a lot of photos on it.  I made sure to get each child on the card in two individual photos and in both group shots.  I think they will really enjoy it and I know if I was a mom I would love to see the kids in their rooms too. 









The card can stand on its own so the kids can put it up on their dressers.



















I added photos of the kids from all throughout the year so the kids could remember all the fun special days like reindeer day and spider day, apple day and 5 senses day. 





















On the cover I used a shot where they are all behaving nicely and standing straight.  Then on the back I used a photo where they are being silly.


















I used the "See Ya Next Year" photobook kit to make the cards.  It has some really nice school themed papers and fun school themed stamps and the washi tape. 
Hope the kids like them!  
With just a few days left to order print products before the end of Stampin' Up's support of MDS, I have been finishing up print projects like crazy. How about you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment