Friday, August 14, 2015

Sun and Sand

Hi Everyone!  Today I am sharing a page made with a fun kit I bought during a sale at "The Lilypad".  I have learned that Wednesdays seem to be sale days in the digital world.  There are two sites that I know have sales on Wednesdays, "The Lilypad" and "Snap click designs".
This kit was called It's a Breeze by Allison Pennington.  Super cute and fun.  I love the alphabet and watercolor papers. 









Here is my sketch.  I hope that you find some inspiration with the sketch today.  If you use it, please share it with me at my Facebook page, I would love to get some inspiration from you as well! 












the paper collection
the alphabets
the embellishments and stamps

These were all just a few bucks!  check them out or see what is on sale today!

No comments:

Post a Comment