Monday, August 10, 2015

Scout Camp

Hi Everyone!  Let me first say that I know this page is a bit of a mess.  There were just so many photos from camp this year!  I loved that the leaders took photos and send them to us.  As a scrapbooker of an older teen, I don't get very many photos of David these days as he spends more and more time with out his parents. Anyway, the page is a bit of a mess but you should see the clothes David bought home from camp! Wow, talk about dirty!!  I wanted this page to look like a pile of memories and I think I got that. The photos look tossed down on the page but in reality I made sure to not have important parts of the photos covered.   I don't have a sketch for this page because quite honestly it is just a crazy page :)  Crazy cute right?


I used a kit that I have used before called Luv U Smore.  Super cute for those summer time photos or camping pages. You can find it here if interested. The Lilypad.


















 Here is an older page I made with this kit.











Thanks for stopping by! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment