Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some fun new downloads I found this week...

Hi everyone! At the "something old, something new" sale at The Lilypad I found some fun and inexpensive downloads!  Check them out...
This one is called Mason Jars and it is just so sweet!  and only $2.00
find it here


















This one is called Free Motion Stitches and I think it is really fun.  It was only $1.99
find it here

















 This one was called Ecology and I just loved the papers!  So soft and pretty.  This is a big kit with 12 papers and lots of elements.  I love that big clip and the ribbon.  The journaling cards are great too.  All this for $2.75.
find it here













There is a lot more on sale so head on over and check out this weeks "something old, something new sale!"

No comments:

Post a Comment