Monday, September 1, 2014

MDS Monday #80


Hi Everyone!!  It's MDS Monday time again!  This week Heidi is hosting and we are making pages inspired by Project Life pocket style scrapbooking.  I love all the downloads from Project Life by Stampin' Up! but I decided to try my hand at making my own digital cards for this page.  I used Sahara Sand for my background and used the Travel Journal papers on my cards.  That little boat is from "On the Go".  I hope that it shows you that you can create your very own Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards that are all your own.    Head on over to the MDS Monday Blog and see what the rest of the team has come up with, then give it a try of your own.  We can't wait to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. Great beach themed page! Cute boat, and I LOVE your rounded corners.

    ReplyDelete