Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Project Life Seasonal Snapshots

Hi Everyone!  This week over at the MDS Monday blog we are working on pages that use a Project Life style format.  There are so many fun Project Life by Stampin' Up! downloads that it is so easy to find something to fit your needs.  For this page I went with a more traditional scrapbook layout but I used all Project Life by Stampin' Up! cards to make the page. 









These are the cards I used to make the page.  I enlarged the bus card so that the height was at least 12 inches to fit my page.  I then enlarged the pencils so that they would fill the area to the left side of the page for a fun boarder.  I used the "Back to school" square as a frame for my photos and the "Back to School" stamp for the title.
All elements of the page us the Seasonal Snapshots Project Life digital Download.  Take a look at all the  Project Life by Stampin' Up! downloads and click the magnifying glass to see all that you get with the download, there really is a lot! 




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment