Thursday, May 22, 2014

One Template Three ways

I needed to make some thank you cards this month and thought I would take a look through some of the templates that I have in My Digital Studio.   I can across this card and loved it just as it was.  When I bought the stamp brush download "Just Believe", it came with this lovely card front.   I added the insides since they were blank.  I love that Stampin' Up! print services include cards decorated on all four sides, and I always make sure to use them all. 












Here is the back. 











Another great thing about using the pre-made templates is that you can change them up with just a few clicks. 
I just changed the colors and the sentiment.  You could make a nice gift card set with these.  Print out 3 of each style and package them in a pretty box.  Make a matching tag :) Add some matching Ribbon!  Don't you just love that MDS uses Stampin' Up! colors so that you can make fun projects that all co-ordinate beautifully together? 













































Have a look through your templates and see what you can do with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment