Monday, May 5, 2014

MDS Monday #65!!

Hi Everyone! It's MDS Monday time again!! This week Holly has a fun sketch for us. 




















You can use the sketch as is or change up the shapes a bit to make it your own.   Head over to the MDS Monday site to see what the rest of the design team did. 
















Do you see that fun confetti paper I used in my background?  Cute Right?  Yes, it is Su!! You know I only use Stampin' Up! products.  Its one of the new Project Life cards!!  Did you know there are 204 cards??  WOW!!  I choose one of the 4 x 4 cards and resized it to 12 x 12!!  And the fun flag, that is a card too!  I cropped it with the "crop shape" tool and now that is new too! 


Here is the 4 x 4 cards.  Use them as a background or as an embellishment. 












Here is how I cropped the flag.  The card just had that fun pattern at the top.    I love the "Crop Shape" tool because it allows you to have even more embellishments than you thought you did. 









I hope you will give Holly's sketch a try and show us what you made with it.  And as always, I am happy to answer any of you MDS questions!







1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to resize the card for your background! I learn so much from you tips. TFS.

    ReplyDelete