Thursday, February 13, 2014

MDS Monday on a Thursday!

Wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't scheduled my posts this week!! I use MDS all the time, it is on at least once a day, so I usually have my posts for my digital blog up in advance.  But, I am all out of whack this week.  My knee injury has me all backwards.  My husband has been getting kids to and from school and giving me a break from running around so I've just been playing this week.  So, while I have been playing around with MDS, I haven't been turning those projects into actual posts! Silly me!  So, here is my MDS Monday post on a Thursday! I can't wait for winter to be over this year, so it was fun to make a page with photos from last summer.  I normally enjoy winter, but this year it has just been too cold for too long, and with my knee hurt, I can't do the fun stuff like sledding or making snowmen!  So come on Spring!
here was the sketch...
Hope you join us an make a page as well!  We would love to see what you can do with MDS!  Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the team did with the sketch!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic sketch Beth!!! I love what you designed and really enjoyed working on this one. Your page is darling. Love all the pink and the cute title.

    ReplyDelete