Thursday, May 2, 2013

Teacher Appreciation

I made these note cards for my daughter's pre-school teacher for Teacher Appreciation week.  I love that MyDigitalStudio makes it so easy to make personalized gifts.  The cards say "from the desk of Mrs. Baerenklau" and I left them blank inside so that she can use them for any reason. 






The "apple" heart is made from a variety of elements.  The heart is a paper button, the stem and leaves are punches, and I added a bakers twine bow to the button heart because empty buttons bug me for some reason :) 













 
You can design all four sides of a card in My Digital Studio, so I added a smaller version of the heart to the inside too.     








When you order your print products from My Digital Studio, they come with an invoice sheet, and it has an image of your ordered product.  I cut this image out and used it to embellish the front of my box. 
Here is a picture of the note cards in the little holder I made for them.
And here is  my gift all wrapped up and ready to go!
 
I hope I've given you some ideas on making some personalized gifts for the people in your life!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment