Tuesday, February 19, 2013

MDS Monday Challenge 7

This is the page I made with the sketch challenge from MDS Monday. The background is from the Nobody's Business download. I thought I needed some bright colors to go with the shirt my husband is wearing. I added Chevrons from the Sent with love download and colored them using the picker tool to match the shirt. I decided that it looks like Rich Razzelberry so I added some Rich Razzelberry brads and a ribbon. The Ribbon was cropped using a punch. Below is a step by step on how to crop a ribbon. 



To crop the ribbon, I added the ribbon to the page.

 
 


 
Next click on the crop button.
 
A new box will open with your ribbon in it.
 
In the center of this new box you will see a button that says "Crop Shape", click on that to access your punches.
 
Pick the punch you want. I chose the Flag from the Grad Party download. 
 
click OK and it will be added to your page.  I tucked it under the photo. 

Here is the sketch from MDS Monday.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your grunge look, and the color combo. I wouldn't have thought of it, but it looks great! I'll have to check out that download. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - I love your focal photograph! Your splatters are marvelous and I love how you "attached" the little banner with brads! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, wonderful page! I just love the colours you've used! I'm a bit of a train freak (our little secret), so the theme is right up my alley :) Love your cropped ribbon with the 3 brads. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun outing! Your colors are great!

    ReplyDelete