Thursday, February 7, 2013

Let it Snow Sketch Challenge

I am playing along with the Creative Crew challenge from Splitcoaststampers.   This Challenge was a sketch challenge, which I love because it really helps me to start a page.  I used a digital kit called "Let it Snow" for just about everything on this page.  I love how the background paper already has the roughed up corners that I like so well.  Normally I have to add those details myself, but this paper already had that, so easy.   The snowflakes and frame came with the digital kit too.  I added some buttons and rhinestones.  I also put twine in the button, for some reason I can't seem to use an empty button on my "real" paper and button projects, and I guess that is continuing in my digital projects as well because I just had to add the bakers twine.  I'll keep working on that phobia and maybe you'll see a plain button in the future :)  Here is the kit...
It comes with an 8 piece stamp brush set, 9 embellishments, and 12 fun papers.  132963 for $9.95
 
Here is the sketch.  It was very flowery, but I exchanged the flowers for snowflakes.




Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment