Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Halloween Hybrid Title

What is a traditional paper scrapbook page doing on my Digital Blog?   Well, I used My Digital Studio for the Title and the tag!  It is hard to line up stamped letters sometimes, and a lot of work to cut out lots of letters, so when I decided to make a traditional paper page, I was a bit bummed about what to do for a title.  Then I thought about scanning the photos and doing a digi page, but the photos are not great to begin with, so scanning might make them worse.  So, a hybrid page is the perfect solution!  These pictures are from 1993!!  I do my scrapbook pages in no particular order as you can tell! 
I created the title by opening a blank project page in an 8 1/2 by 11 size, since that works with my printer.  I did a search in my stamps for anything with the word Halloween and picked my favorite, which turned out to be the Happy Halloween from the Toxic Frameable download.  I then added the cute spider from that download as well.  I wanted some color on my words, so I changed them to Tangerine Tango to match my project, then chose the "Coloring Tool" to add some black highlights.
 Next I added some basic black splatters, and changed their opacity to about 36%.  I grouped all the elements together, copied and pasted another set underneath the first, and saved the page.  I stuck a piece of Very Vanilla into my printer and printed it out.  


I also used MDS for my tag. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment