Saturday, October 6, 2012

Frames!

I love all the fun frame options that are available with My Digital Studio.  This page uses some fun frames that were a download from September 11th and they are really fun!  The colors are crazy bright, but don't forget that you can change the color with the recoloring embellishments tool that came with the MDS2 upgrade.   I saw this layout on Mydigitalstudio.net, made by Jenn Picard and I knew I had to make one too!  So Fun.  Hope you like it.  The frame download is #131330 and is only  $2.95   The Jillian letters are from the Announcing baby download which comes with upper and lower case alphabet numbers and letters #129592 for $4.95 and the papers are from Urban Oasis #126042 for $4.95.
 Here is what you get with the frame download...
Thanks for stopping by today!
I am participating in a craft fair on Oct 13th.  If you are in the Lombard Illinois area, come say hi!  I will have a My Digital Studio display as well as a traditional paper crafting display!  Lombard Church of the Nazarene on Rt. 53 just south of North Ave.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment