Monday, September 10, 2012

Grandma's Farm



I love Digital Kits.  The papers and embellishments work together so nicely.  This page uses the Tickets and Tags digital kit.  It comes with papers and stamps and journaling boxes and more.   You know that everything is going to look great and co-ordinate beautifully when you use a kit.  I added frames from the Downtown Grunge kit and the bow from the Family Fun kit (my two most used embellishments I think).









Another thing I love is being able to add a duplicate page and just change a few things so that I have a great two-page spread.   Click on the insert tab, then the insert Duplicated page (mirrored or unmirrored- either way-what ever is great for your project).  Then I just switched out the photos for some others, changes my title a bit and deleted  my tags.  I added some new journaling and moved the bow.  Done!






















item #127431   $9.95 and worth every penny :)







These are pages that I made with this kit last year.






















Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment