Thursday, October 8, 2015

Mc Teacher Night

Hi everyone.  I have a new page to share today! Yea.  I have been away from the computer lately making 100 party favor bags for an upcoming event and am happy that I have a new page to share finally!!
The elementary school had a fundraiser on Tuesday at McDonald's and of course the kids wanted to go.  It was fun to see the teachers out of the school environment and it gave them a good excuse to have some french fries!  Jillian's Teacher was on duty while we were there, we missed Zachary's teacher, but we did meet Ronald McDonald!

I used papers and stamps from a kit called Zest.  You can find it here.


Here is the sketch that I used.
















Super fun kit, so much here that I haven't even scratched the surface.
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Zest.html














Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment