Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Always Expect Something Amazing!

Hello Everyone. I have a fun little page to share today.  Sometimes you just have one picture to scrap and maybe its a bit basic or not ever super great but you want to remember the moment anyway.  In my photo Jillian is not even looking at the camera and the building and sidewalk are sort of ugly, but Jillian was really happy that the peacock walked up to her.  This was the only photo that worked, so even though it is not the best, I wanted to make it into a page for her scrapbook.  I decided to keep it simple with some fun doodle hearts and sequins, a doodle frame around the page, it sort of looks like something Jillian would make actually. 
I found some really fun doodle elements at THIS SITE. and HERE.   The sequin scatter and hearts are from #happy.

Here is the sketch...

I hope you will find some inspiration from my page.  I would love to see one of your pages.  You can share on my Facebook page.
Follow me on Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment