Monday, March 30, 2015

New MDS Monday sketch today! ~ Freeform tool

 Hello everyone!  We have a new sketch this week at MDS Monday, this one from Cindy! Cindy has us using the free form tool to add text to our pages that wrap around the outside of the page. I think this looks really great and I haven't done it in a long time, so I was glad that Cindy challenged us to use it this week.
Head on over to the MDS Monday site and see what the rest of the design team came up with!  and then give it a try yourself.  We hope that you will share what you have created! 
This is a photo of my Grandma and her sister.  It's such a sweet picture.  Several years back my mom transferred a huge box of old photos to a disk to give to people at a family reunion.  I love this disk of photos!  I highly recommend looking for a place that will do the work for you.  The place in town here just went out of business, but I am sure there are others that will scan your photos for you into a high quality disk.



Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments:

  1. What a great vintage page! I absolutely love it Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Beth! Love your fonts and the squiggly detail after the text too. Your papers and embellishments are perfect with your photo. I wish I had all my parents old photos on disc... I would love to scrapbook them all.

    ReplyDelete