Friday, August 22, 2014

Travel Journal Cards

Hi everyone!  As I posted the projects yesterday using the Travel Journal Digital kit that is on sale right now, I kept thinking about ties!  I think it was the striped papers.  So then I thought about Father's day and that these papers would be good for that.  Rather than wait almost another year for Father's day I decided to just dive right in and give it a try.  That is one of the great things about digital, you can try things out and if you end up loving them, print them out.  If you don't, you can just save the file digitally to use at a future date, or just hit delete and start over.  No wasted papers.



These words all describe both my father and my husband.  Lucky me. Love them both.


























Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment