Thursday, April 3, 2014

Using Digital Stamps

If you have My Digital Studio then you have loads of digital stamps to print out and use on all your paper projects.  I have been using the digital stamps more and more lately, I just love that I can resize them, recolor them and crop them.  Recently I've started printing out my stamps onto watercolor paper and using Aqua Painters to color them.  Here is one that I did recently.  On this card, I colored the stamp digital, but I also colored it with Aqua Painters after it was printed.  




I printed this page out and cut apart all the separate pieces.




















I zoomed in really close to color in the flower center.




















MDS makes beautiful handmade cards.  I love using my traditional craft tools with my digital designs.  I hope you will give this a try!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment