Monday, April 14, 2014

MDS Monday #62 card sketch

It's MDS Monday #62!!  This week Cindy has a card sketch for us!  I decided to go old school on this one, and by that I mean I decided to make it as if it were a paper card.  What sorts of embellishments and punches would I use on a paper card?  Well I like to layer paper flowers and use buttons in their centers.  I like to make ribbon leaves.  As part of the Challenge for this sketch, Cindy wanted us to use the Color match tool to color our embellishments.   I did just that on all my paper flowers, as well as my "it's your day" stamp.   Here is the Sketch...


 
 
 




















To make my ribbon leaves I simply cropped a digital bow into a few bits.  On the smaller flowers I used just the small tail of the bow.  For the larger flower I used the loops.  To do this just click on the object you want to crop, then select the crop button on the right in your design center.  A new box will appear with  your object in it.  highlight the areas you want to crop by enlarging or shrinking the crop box.  Click ok when you are finished. 







I hope that you will give this weeks sketch a try and join us at MDS Monday!  We can't wait to see what you come up with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment