Friday, January 18, 2013

Sketch challenge 5

I made this page for the MDS Monday challenge 5.   I love a sketch challenge, I'm sure I've said that before.  Sketches are such a great way to start a page.  This page is pretty straight forward, so I'll just tell you were I got the patterned paper.  The papers are from Big Top Birthday digital papers (123138 $4.95) great for kid pages.  The Big Top Birthday papers also have a matching ensemble kit (125834 $3.95) with lots of labels,tags and pennants for kid pages as well. 
There is still a week left to play along with the sketch challenge, why not give it a try? Here is a link to MDS Monday (My Digital Studio Monday in case you are new to the digital software)

here is the sketch...
and here are the digital kits I used...
Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fun page! Beth, you never disappoint :) I love the little embellisments down the length of the journing, what a great touch! Glad to see you at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving hi, lizzier! Great idea to add little images next to your journaling. They look like bullets and draw your eye to the text. Love it! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun! You've picked the perfect papers to go with this spread and I too love the colourful little bullets you've created by your journaling. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete