Monday, July 30, 2012

Digital Kits

Digital kits are a great value.  You get so much, papers, stamps, embellishments, and it all goes nicely together.  Mix and match the papers for all sorts of projects.
This kit is called Pinwheels on Parade.  This is such a fun kit.  It comes with a ton of elements to use as labels and tags, accents, borders, you name it.  And the colors are perfect for you summer memories.  The stamp art is great too.  I love pennants lately, so I know 'll use those. And the font on the word stamps is super cute!

This page was made with the template that came with the kit.  I thought it was perfect for some pictures I took at the park recently.  I wanted it to be a two page spread though.  One of the ways that I think is easiest for creating a co-ordinating page is to insert a "duplicate page mirrored".   This was my paper strips all line up, the large square background is at the same margins and the photo boxes are the same size too.  I then go about deleting the elements I don't want.  I copied and pasted a matching photo box, and added some more embellishments until I was happy with my page. 





Here is page two! 









I also made a card front for a Birthday next week. I printed the card front out on Stampin' Up! Whisper White paper, then attached it to my card base made from Riding Hood Red Cardstock.  I added some REAL brads to the centers of the pinwheels for some added dimension.  Fun right?

Thanks for stopping by today.  I  hope you like my digital projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment